Patent No. : 326989
Disc Type Self Cleaning Filter is used for highly viscous material’s filtration like Grease, Lube Oil, Edible Oil, Toothpaste & many more. Here, we don’t require any backwashing media to clean the Filter Element. It works under principle of differential pressure parameters for uninterrupted filtration requirements.
A spring-loaded cleaning disc moves up and down inside the filter screen and removes collected contaminants. The filtrate flows from top to bottom, and from inside of the screen to outside. The contaminants that are collected on the screen are easily removed and evacuated to the collection chamber. On the down stroke, any remaining contaminants are driven downwards to the collection chamber while on the upstroke, the cleaning disc removes contaminants from the screen surface.
Disc type self-cleaning filter is constructed of filter housings, filter elements, and drain valve. It also has a pneumatic cylinder and timer-based drain valve. Filter housings can be offered in various materials of construction such as differential grades of stainless steel, carbon steel and alloy metal. Filter elements can be offered with wedge wire, sintered multi-layer wire mesh, plain wire mesh and sintered metal powder configuration. They are selectedon the basis of filtration quality requirements.
- No replacement costs for filter screen and no disposal expenses.
- Disc type clean permanent cartridge.
- Reduces the risk of operators in contact with the dangerous material.
- Reduces the environmental pollution.
- Reduces the labor demands and no more filter screen changeouts.
- Increases profitability, improves overall system efficiency, and reduces downtime.
- Longer life, higher accuracy, higher erosion resistance.
- Space-saving design, small and compact footprint.
- Collection and removal of contaminant from fluid being filtered, without any interruption in the operation.
- Automatic working.
|Domestic water supply||Tooth Paste|
|Ion exchange||Reclaimed water|
|Oil field||Ground water|
|Paint & Inks||Surface water removal|
|Lubricants||Agriculture irrigation water|